Banana & oats cookies
These chewy cookies are delicious and super healthy. They are made with only 3 ingredients and they are very easy to make. Bananas are a good source of fiber, potassium, and vitamin C among other nutrients. Oats are a whole grain that contain many nutrients including soluble fiber which will reduce your cholesterol levels and keep you full throughout the day. And cinnamon is an excellent source of fiber and manganese, and a very good source of calcium. These cookies are great for people of all ages! Enjoy without culpability!
- Place the ripe bananas in a bowl and mash well with a fork.
- Add the cinnamon and oats, and mix well.
- Let the mixture sit for about 5 minutes so the oats get softer.
- Make the cookies with a tablespoon and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place them in the oven at 350°F for 12-15 minutes.
These cookies are even better the next day.